7D/6N PERU, featuring VIPAC’s New Tour: Lima, its legacy and history
Lima, Cusco and Sacred Valley
A memorable selection of Peru’s main attractions: Lima, City of Kings. Cusco, the navel of the world. A trip that will allow you experience Peru's amazing scenery, nature, and culture up close
DAY 1: LIMA | INC: -/-/-
Arrival in Lima, meet and greet at the airport, assistance for check-in at hotel.
This same day, our representative, will give you a short briefing about the rest of your stay.
Overnight stay in Lima.
DAY 2: LIMA | INC: B.
Today, we will tour the city to uncover Lima’s extraordinary art and history. We start at the Love Park, El Beso” (The kiss) is the most impressive sculpture of the park dedicated to all lovers and with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean. Then, we continue to Huaca Pucllana, where we have a panoramic view of this ceremonial center of the Lima culture. Later we will visit the Art Museum of Lima – MALI (*), this building is one of the most beautiful examples of Lima architecture, and houses the most representative art collection in Peru, more than 1,200 pieces of a collection that recount 3,000 years of Peruvian art history (from pre-Columbian times to mid-20th century). After this, we go on to the Main Square where the Government Palace and the Town Hall are located. We will visit the Cathedral and explore the Santo Domingo Convent, along which corridors San Martin de Porras and San Rosa de Lima used to walk around in 17th century, and where their remains rest today.
Afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay in Lima.
* The Art Museum of Lima – MALI do not operate on Mondays.
DAY 3: LIMA/CUSCO | INC: B.
Transfer to the airport and flight to Cusco.
On arrival, meet and greet at the airport, transfer to hotel.
In the afternoon our exclusive city tour starts with a visit to the San Cristobal Plaza to enjoy its panoramic view of the cit y. Then, we will visit the San Pedro Market to soak in its local flavors and to learn about more of the products grown in the area which supply the whole city. After this, the Korikancha temple will welcome us in all his magnificence; this temple, whose Quechua name means “Gold Enclosure” still bedazzles us with the thought of its gold covered walls. Then it is the turn to visit the Santo Domingo Church. We will walk from San Blas, the artisans’ neighborhood, to the Hatun Rumiyoc street, stopping at the Inca Roca Palace, nowadays home to the Arch bishop’s Palace and also at the famous Twelve Angle Stone. We will continue our walk to the Main Square to visit the Cathedral and its valuable and beautiful colonial masterpieces.
* We suggest book a flight arriving in CUZ, no later than 11.00hrs.
DAY 4: CUSCO/SACRED VALLEY | INC: B/L.
The Sacred Inca Valley welcomes us this day. We will stop at Awanacancha, a complex where we will be able to feed Andean camelid: the llamas and alpacas, and also a great opportunity to chat with the local people who will show us their we aving and dyeing of their traditional textiles. We will then go to the Colonial and Inca Pisac. Discover one of the most beautiful Inca archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley, strategically located on top of the mountain that dominates the Colonial town of Pisac. Free time to buy handicrafts and explore the town. Then, we will head to the impressive Inkariy Museum. Here we will enjoy a delicious lunch. We will take a guided tour of the museum to learn more about the numerous rooms where cultural representations of pre-Hispanic civilizations of ancient Peru are exhibited. Overnight in the Sacred Valley.
DAY 5: SACRED VALLEY | INC: B/L.
Our adventure journey takes us now to less explored treasures of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. First stop: Moray, a place with breathtaking views thanks to its colossal concentric terraces resembling a coliseum. What did they use it for? The terraces recreated 20 different types of microclimates, and they were studied to ensure the agricultural production of the empire. We will continue our journey to Maras, the millenary colonial salt mines. The contrast of the white pools against the green valley is so impressive that it resembles a postcard. Buffet lunch.
In the afternoon, our tour continues to Ollantaytambo, a small town full of local color and inhabited since Inca times in which we will visit the main temple used as a fortress during the Inca resistance. Breathtaking views for amazing pictures. Stay at the Sacred Valley.
Important: This evening you will need to pack a small bag for your train journey to Machu Picchu (on day 6). For all train journeys, each passenger is allowed 1 bag or backpack which must not exceed 5kg/11pounds and/or 62 inches/157cm (length + height + width). Baggage that exceeds these measurements should stay at your hotel (hotels provide storage). You can get your bags on your return to Cusco from Machu Picchu.
DAY 6: SACRED VALLEY/MACHU PICCHU/CUSCO | INC: B/L.
This morning, pick-up from your hotel to take you to Ollantaytambo station to board train to Machu Picchu. A train trip away to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our staff will assist us on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us. After a guided visit, we will have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. At the arranged time, we will board the train back to Ollantaytambo, we descend at the station, where our transportation will meet us to take us to our hotel in Cusco. Overnight stay.
* The guided tour to Machu Picchu last 2 ½ hours, the maximum time allowed within Machu Picchu is 4 hours.
DAY 7: CUSCO/LIMA | INC: B.
At the arranged time we will go to the airport to board the departing flight. On arrival in Lima, connect your international departure flight.
Meals: B = Breakfast / L = Lunch / D = Dinner / BL = Box lunch / BR = Brunch / TT = Tea Time.
|S.I.C. SHARED BASIS SERVICES: Prices per person in US. American Dollars (minimum 02 participants)|
|Category||Single||Double||Triple||Child triple accomm||Child sharing bed w/parents|
|First Class Plus||1848||1344||1277||1082||808|
|Tourist Superior Class||1456||1111||1130||870||808|
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport – HD tour Lima, its legacy and history.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Lima - Daily breakfast.
- Transfers airport / hotel / train station / hotel / airport.
- HD City tour.
- 2D/1N Sacred Valley of the Incas:
D1: Awanacancha, Colonial and Inca Pisac, visit to Inkariy museum with lunch.
D2: Maras, Moray and Ollantaytambo Fortress with lunch.
- FD Machu Picchu excursion with Vistadome train - Buffet lunch.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Cusco - 2 nights of accommodation in the Sacred Valley - Daily breakfast.
- Commissionable per person in USD Dollars.
- Valid until December 15th, 2018.
- Subject to
- Does not apply Inti Raymi (June 22-26) and our national holidays (July 28-29).
- I.C. SHARED BASIS SERVICES: All transfers, visits and excursions based on Group or SIC Basis and including English-speaking local guides.
* Our transfers: airport/hotel or v.v., bus station/hotel or v.v., train station/hotel or v.v., port/airport or hotel or v.v., does not include handling fee (tip for porters or bellboys), EXCEPT for transfers on private basis.
- Children rates:
Children of 2 to 5 years can apply rate sharing bed w/parents.
Children of 2 to 11 years can apply rate of triple accommodation.
- Hotels only allow one child sharing bed w/parents in a double room.
- In order to purchase entrance fees, train tickets, etc, at child rate, we must have in advance, copy of passport, otherwise we cannot apply child rate.
- Hotels have been quoted without the IGV (Peruvian tax), exoneration applied to foreigners (non-Peruvian residents). In order to apply for this exoneration, it is required to show a copy of your passport together with the entrance seal to Peru (by the airport Immigration Services representative). In case of cancellation, this 18% should be added to the amount quoted.
Prices do not include
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Airport taxes (USD 9.40 domestic flights and USD 30.74 international flights / Subject to modification without prior notification).
* Above mentioned cost, at this moment, are included on the cost of the air tickets.
- Personal expenses, beverages in meals.
- Tips for guides, driver or waitress.
- First Class Plus: Casa Andina Premium Miraflores
- First Class: Jose Antonio Deluxe
- Tourist Class: Casa Andina Standard Miraflores Centro
- First Class Plus: Casa Andina Premium Cusco
- First Class: Jose Antonio
- Tourist Class: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha
- First Class Plus: Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado
- First Class: Agusto’s Sacred Valley
- Tourist Class: Agusto’s Sacred Valley
For FIT´s up to 7 participants
21 days prior passengers’ arrival, no cancellation fees will be charged.
Less than 21 days, cancellation fees may be charged according to suppliers´ charges.
In all cases, Viajes Pacífico - Gray Line Tours Peru negotiates with all our suppliers to reduce any cancellation fee to the minimum.
Some suppliers and products have specific policies which will be advised on our quotations or reservations status.
For FIT´s up to 7 participants
16 days prior passenger’s arrival, we require full payment.
|Please send your payment to our bank account:|
VIAJES PACIFICO LLC
2721 Executive Park Dr. Suite 4
Weston, FL 33331
Tel (786) 352 8953
Weston Country Isles
1290 Weston Rd.
Weston, FL 33326
SWIFT: CITI US 33
IMPORTANT ABOUT PAYMENT POLICY:
When you process a payment, we require that all international transfers to be made with the OUR instruction; whereby the commissions and expenses inherent to the transfer both at source and destination shall be expensed to the customer.
Otherwise your payment will reflect a lesser amount with respect to our billing and therefore an outstanding balance on your accounts
It is important to mention that this concept is not associated with Viajes Pacífico, but to the ordering Customer.