4D/3N Express Adventure
Paracas and Nazca
Explore some of the most attractive spots across Peru’s southern coast in this unique experience. From touring the Usaca Desert in Nazca, to an exciting trek in the gorgeous Paracas National Reserve, this itinerary is ideal for those in search of unforgettable adventures.
Minimum: 2 passengers.
Operating season: all year.
Service: shared tour.
DAY 1: LIMA / NASCA | INC: -
After arriving in Lima, a Viajes Pacifico representative will meet you at the airport and assist with your transfer to the bus station, from where you will depart to Nasca. Upon arriving in Nasca, you will be taken to your hotel. Depart for the Usaca Desert – 35 minutes from the city – at a previously coordinated time. This desert boasts some of the most impressive dunes in the area, which range from 30 to 400 meters high. Here, you will have the chance to board dune buggies and get your adrenaline pumping as you zip your way through the sand. If that doesn’t provide enough excitement, you will subsequently be invited to try your luck at sand boarding. Overnight in the Nasca
DAY 2: NASCA /PARACAS | INC: B.
In the morning we will go to the local airfield to fly over the Nazca lines, huge drawing that can only be seen from the sky and which represent several insects and animals like a monkey, hummingbird, condor or a spider. The origins are unknown, while many think it is a big astronomic calendar. In the afternoon transfer to the bus station and departure to Nasca. Arrival in Paracas at night. Welcoming reception and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Paracas.
DAY 3: PARACAS | INC: B/L
Today, fly over the Peruvian coast in search of adventure, and watch as the golden desert disappears into the Pacific Ocean below. A skilled professional will assist you as you paraglide across the sky and make your way over the Supay Beach or Cerro Mirador. Then, enjoy a delicious lunch in the Paracas Restaurant, where you can experience the “Time Machine”: a rotating, 3D simulation machine that takes you on a fantastic voyage 2,500 years into the past. Lose yourself in history as you explore the incredible Paracas culture, the arrival of the freedom expedition, and much more…
Upon finishing lunch, make your way into the Paracas National Reserve and take part in the spectacular Sombras Doradas (Golden Shadows) trek. This five kilometer-long (approximately 3 hours) hike takes you across cliff sides that border the Pacific Ocean, until arriving at a breathtaking lookout point from where you will watch the surrounding cliff sides turn gold as the sun sets upon them.
DAY 4: PARACAS / LIMA | INC: B
Spend an excitement-filled day riding Go-Karts through the Paracas National Reserve. As you cross the peninsula, your guide will take you to different spots on the coast where you will have the chance to see ancient marine fossils, impressive rock formations, the otherworldly Lunar Desert, and the beautiful Yumaque and Roja Beaches.
At the arranged time, transfer to the bus station to depart to Lima. Arrival in Lima, and transfer to the airport.
|Price per person in U.S. Dollars|
|Superior First Class||1367||1012||976|
- Transfer airport hotel/ bus station / hotel
- Bus Tkt Lima / Nasca
- Transfer hotel/ bus station / hotel
- Transfer hotel/ local airfield / hotel
- Nazca Lines overflight departing from Nasca
- Half Day Sandboarding in Usaca Desert
- Bus Tkt Nasca / Paracas
- 01 nights of accommodation in Nasca
- Transfer bus station / hotel / bus station
- Half Day Tandem Paragliding Tour over Supay Beach or Cerro Mirador (video included).
- Lunch at Paracas Restaurant with Access to the Time Machine.
- Half-Day Tour through the Paracas National Reserve: Golden Shadows Trek.
- Half-Day Tour: Go Karts through the Paracas National Reserve.
- Bus Tkt Paracas / Lima
- 03 nights of accommodation in Paracas
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Commission rates per passenger.
- Valid for accommodations until December 31, 2018.
- Not valid during special dates or events in the city of Nasca and Paracas.
- It is subject to availability.
- Shared services in English or Spanish.
- Airline tickets and airport taxes are not included.
- Children 2- 6 years old without bed get a 40% discount based on double rate.
- Children 2 -11 years old with bed get a 15% discount based on double or triple rate.