4D/3N DISCOVER MODERN CALLAO
Lima y Callao
Lima, cradle of the viceroyalty, keeps surprising treasures, and on the other hand, Callao has had a key role in many national milestones; besides, it is the entry and exit door of Lima and the country. They both offer history, art and entertainment. Let's enjoy the experience!
Minimum: 1 passenger.
Working season: All- year round.
DAY 1: LIMA/CALLAO | INC: Dinner
Arrival in Lima, assistance and hotel transfer. In the afternoon, we will visit a traditional spot in the port of Callao, La Punta. We will begin the tour with a panoramic view of Casona Rospigliosi, built in the twentieth century. We will continue our way towards Pardo boardwalk, where we will enjoy the beautiful ocean view; then, we will walk around Real Felipe Fortress. Later, we will go to the famous Ronald House, where we will find contemporary art galleries by national and international artists. Finally, we will visit the renewed Castilla district, where we will see street art and graffiti murals. In the evening, we will go to Cala restaurant, located by the sea. Here, we will enjoy Mediterranean and Peruvian food. Accommodation in Lima.
DAY 2: LIMA/CALLAO | INC: B.
In the morning, we will go to Callao, on an excursion that will fascinate nature lovers. We will sail to Palomino Islands, located off the coast of Callao. In this voyage, we will also spot the islands of San Lorenzo and El Fronton. After one hour and a half, we will arrive at the islands. We will go around them to see an impressive refuge of birds and sea lions; here we will be able to swim and interact with them. Direct contact with nature makes this tour an unforgettable experience. Free afternoon to relax. Accommodation in Lima.
DAY 3: LIMA | INC: B.
In the morning, we will walk the main streets, squares and avenues of the city. We will begin with Parque del Amor in Miraflores, which has a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean. Then, we will enjoy a panoramic view of Huaca Pucllana, the ceremonial center of Lima culture. We will continue towards the main square, where we will see the Presidential Palace and the Municipal Palace. We will visit the cathedral and the convent of Santo Domingo, which hallways were walked by St. Martín de Porras and St. Rosa de Lima in the seventeenth century; heres is where they were buried. In the afternoon, we will visit Larco Museum, a spectacular museum considered one of the main attractions in Lima. Then, we will make a stop to taste the iconic drink made of pisco in a traditional tavern in Pueblo Libre; then, we will go to Parque de la Reserva and see the Magic Water Circuit, the new entertainment spot of the city. We will watch a wonderful show of ornamental water fountains, full of color, illusion and fantasy. Accommodation in Lima.
DAY 4: LIMA | INC: B.
According to the time scheduled, we will go to the airport for international flights.
|Price per person in U.S. Dollars|
|Superior First Class||863||597||550|
*Triple room is based on a single room+ double room.
**Triple room is based on one additional person in the room.
- Airport shuttle/ hotel/ airport- hotel/ restaurant/ hotel transfer
- HD Monumental Callao – HD Lima Palomino Island - HD city tour - HD Larco museum, Traditional Tabern and the Magic Water Circuit.
- Dinner at Cala restaurant.
- 3 night accommodation at a chosen hotel category- Daily breakfast.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Commission rates per passenger.
- Valid for accommodations until December 31, 2018.
- Not valid during special dates or events in the city of Lima.
- It is subject to availability.
- Shared services in English or Spanish.
- This offer may not be used with other promotions and/or discounts.
- Airline tickets and airport taxes are not included.
- Children 2- 6 years old without bed get a 40% discount based on double rate.
- Children 2 -11 years old with bed get a 15% discount based on double or triple rate.