3D/2N: Cusco and Machu Picchu
DAY 1: CUSCO | INC: -
Arrival in Cusco, meet and greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon, we will start our Imperial Cusco city tour visiting the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park, an impressive fortress of colossal dimensions with rocks that are up to 4 meters tall and surrounded by beautiful views blending together perfectly. Then we will continue to explore Q'enqo, the Puma shrine, and see the sacrificial altar embedded inside a rock cave and Tambomachay and its sacred fountains of life. On the route, we will have a panoramic view of Puca Pucará watchtower which guarded the city entrance. After this, we will visit the Korikancha temple, Inti God shrine, on which the Santo Domingo church was built. According to the chronicles, this temple was completely covered in gold in Inca times. Finally, we will go to the Main Square in order to visit the Cathedral and its valuable and beautiful colonial masterpieces such as The Cross which arrived along with the first conquers. Stay in Cusco.
DAY 2: CUSCO/MACHU PICCHU/CUSCO | INC: B/L.
A train trip away to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our staff will assist us on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us. After a guided visit, we will have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. At the arranged time, we will take the train back to Cusco to be transferred to the hotel. Stay in Cusco.
DAY 3: CUSCO | INC: D.
End of our services.
|- Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha
- Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral
- Casa Andina Standard Cusco San Blas
- Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza
|- Casa Andina Premium Cusco||489||419|
- Transfers airport / hotel / train station / hotel / airport
- HD City tour and Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park
- FD Machu Picchu excursion - Buffet lunch
- 2 nights of accommodation - Daily breakfast
- Rates net per person, non commissionable and expressed in US dollars
- Shared services in English or Spanish.
- Valid for bookings from december 18 to december 31, 2018
- Traveling dates: up to march 31 , 2019
- Subject to availability.
- Not valid during special dates or events: Christmas, New Year, Dakar and Candelaria Festivity.