4D/3N COLORS AND FLAVORS OF LIMA
Seasonings and flavors. Surprises and culinary delights. Peruvian cuisine is unique, as well as the experience Lima Gourmet is offering. We will try the traditional pisco sour, and a succulent lomo saltado and the incredible cebiche. Different colors, smells and flavors will take over your senses in a way that you will be forever hooked.
Minimum: 1 passenger.
Working season: All- year round.
DAY 1: LIMA | INC: -
Arrival in Lima, assistance and hotel transfer. In the afternoon, we will visit the historic center of Lima and explore the spots that will tell us all about the famous Pisco Sour. We will taste it at the historic Bolívar hotel, and then at the mythical Maury hotel. In the evening, we suggest an optional dinner at the classic restaurant La Rosa Nautica, a city icon with a Victorian style decoration and a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean. Accommodation in Lima.
DAY 2: LIMA | INC: B/L
A morning devoted to go deep into Peruvian cuisine. We will visit a local market where we will admire the secret of Peruvian cuisine: its varied ingredients. We will see the freshness, colors and variations of local products. Then, we will take a moment to learn how to make the famous Ceviche and Pisco Sour, the national iconic drink. Lunch at a local restaurant. You have the rest of the day free to walk around the city. As an optional dinner plan, the restaurant Astrid y Gaston offers a night of revelations for your palate. It has dishes designed by the famous chef and Peruvian food ambassador, Gaston Acurio.
DAY 3: LIMA | INC: B//D.
Free day. For lunch, we recommend an urban foray into the main fusion restaurants of the city. We will suggest the best options: the famous Chifa restaurants (Chinese food), Nikkei (Peruvian-Japanese) or signature cuisine. In the evening, we will go to Cala restaurant, located by the Pacific Ocean. Here, we will enjoy a Mediterranean and Peruvian dinner.
DAY 4: LIMA | INC: B.
According to the time scheduled, we will go to the airport for international flight.
|Price per person in U.S. Dollars|
|Superior First Class||861||608||558|
*Triple room is based on a single room+ double room.
**Triple room is based on one additional person in the room.
- Airport shuttle/ hotel/ airport- hotel/ restaurant/ hotel transfer
- HD Special city tour with pisco tasting at Bolivar and Maury hotels- HD Culinary Tour with lunch.
- Dinner at Cala restaurant.
- 3 night accommodation at a chosen hotel category- Daily breakfast.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Commission rates per passenger.
- Valid for accommodations until December 31, 2018.
- Not valid during special dates or events in the city of Lima.
- It is subject to availability.
- Shared services in English or Spanish.
- This offer may not be used with other promotions and/or discounts.
- Airline tickets and airport taxes are not included.
- Children 2- 6 years old without bed get a 40% discount based on double rate.
- Children 2 -11 years old with bed get a 15% discount based on double or triple rate.