THE ONLY GASTRONOMIC TOURIST ATTRACTION OF PERU
DISCOVER PERUVIAN GASTRONOMY FULL OF FUN
Do you have 1.30 hours in Lima? Do not know what to eat or what Peruvian gastronomy is all about? Then, venture into a virtual tour across the origins of Peruvian gastronomy. Special and audio-visual effects will surprise you in a unique tour that will teach you everything about the gastronomic history of our country and the variety of its products and ecosystems.
Immerse yourself in the incredible world of flavours, textures and sensations that only Peru can offer you.
Peruvian Experience invites you to have a unique experience.
The tour gives you access to our vineyard, where you will find out how pisco sour was invented; then you will participate in a pisco sour preparation class and learn everything about the history, origin and production process of pisco in our 1920s theme bar.
Next you will learn with our chef how to prepare ceviche or causa and, finally, you will experience The Taste of Peru, where you will taste the most representative dishes of each of our regions: ceviches and tiraditos, all about the Asian influence in the “WOK Show” and, as a final touch, you will taste the most traditional Peruvian desserts.
Besides, you will enjoy a great variety of products, along with all the rhythm and color of Peruvian typical dances.
The experience includes:
- Dark virtual Ride.
- Access to the Andean grains sensory area.
- Access to the vineyard, where you will learn the pisco production process.
- Access to our 1920s theme bar.
- Pisco sour preparation master class in our bar.
- Ceviche or causa preparation master class at our collective kitchen.
- All the ingredients needed to prepare pisco sour and ceviche or causa.
- 1 pisco sour shaker as a gift.
- Access to The Taste of Peru, including a 14-station tasting menu.
Come, have fun and enjoy Peruvian Experience.